Deadline of this Job:
15 October 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 28, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Water and Sanitation Corporation (WASAC) is mandated to provide clean water supply and services in Rwanda. In order to boost its operations, WASAC wishes to hire competent and enthusiastic people for the following position:
Overall Objectives of the Position: To provide WASAC management with advice and technical review on legal related matters.
Scope of Work:
To ensure that all projects are done as per set policies and procedures, and advise on how legal matters can be handled amicably.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Participate in the policy dialogue on legal aspects of the implementation of SPIU
• Build and sustain effective relationships with senior government officials, line
• ministries, project implementation units, international development partners and other stakeholders
• Serve as an expert in legal aspects of SPIU, programs in WASAC LTD
• Coordinate closely with funding partners to identify potential linkages between SPIU
• programs and their legal structure
• Review contracts and legally direct procedures.
• Attend and train staff on different legal on legal issues pertaining to WASAC
• operations and projects.
• Function as account witness in court proceedings. > Review risk and assess complaints related to WASAC projects.
• Attend department meetings and offer legal insight.
• Perform legal research and adhere to "Code of Conduct philosophy.
Qualification and experience required:
• Having a Bachelor degree or Masters in law
• At least 5 years of proven experience in similar positions for Bachelor's degree holder
• and 3 years' proven experience for Master's degree holder.
• Profound knowledge of law enforcement policies and procedures
• Operational knowledge of Microsoft applications
• Ability to prioritize work and work independently Review risk and assess complaints related to WASAC projects.
• Attend department meetings and offer legal insight. • Perform legal research and adhere to "Code of Conduct philosophy.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.