Local Account Manager - International Organizations
Jobs at:Ecobank Rwanda PLC
Deadline of this Job:
10 October 2020
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 30, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Ecobank Rwanda Plc is a full-service bank that joined the Rwandan market in 2007 with the aim of providing a broad range of products and Services to Consumer, Commercial, and Corporates business segments. The bank’s vision is to build a world-class bank and contribute to the economic development and financial integration of Rwanda and the region by providing customers with convenient and reliable financial products and services. Ecobank Rwanda Plc is an affiliate under Ecobank Group and operates in Central East and Southern African (CESA) region. In order to respond to our growing market with the required human capital, we are currently looking for an experienced professional in the following area .
• To provide assistance and support to the Head of Corporate Banking in order to grow the in-country Corporate Bank relationships, business, and revenues in a profitable and cost-effective manner.
• To understand client needs and objectives and identify opportunities for Corporate Bank to support clients in addressing or escalating problems and challenges relating to sustainable growth and profitability.
SALES AND RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
• Manage local relationships under Global Account Manager, Coverage Banker, or Corporate Bank Head guidance and supervision. Manage the in-country relationships to ensure effective management of the local accounts
• Devise and propose service development initiatives
• Advice on areas such as service enhancement within the country and Implement any improvements agreed to on a local level and regularly review country performance
• Support the Global Account Manager on implementing customer agreed global strategy.
• Attain targeted sales goals, performance targets, and customer satisfaction through the effective management of resources.
• Together with Global Account Manager, review Account Plans for all networked customers with a view to enhancing business volumes and earnings
• Conduct joint sales with Global Account Manager, Coverage and Corporate Bank Head and product team with emphasis on cross-selling to increase wallet share for Ecobank
• Implement marketing strategies to develop existing portfolios and development of new opportunities.
• Understand the customers’ needs and provide them with tailor products and services that enable both the Bank and the customers meet their respective objectives
• Develop executive contact plan and arrange meetings with appropriate GAMs
• Prepare and agree with GAM on local account plan as well as appropriate credit grade, and maximize returns in line with business strategy.
• To be aware and fully understand, all terms of a Group Credit Application or Single CA, including the parental support arrangement relative to the particular relationship.
• Provide information on Single CA application
• Agree on pricing with Global Account Manager, Corporate Bank Head for Chines Portfolio, and High Local Corporates
• Ensure no loss of valued local corporate relationships.
• Keep Global Account Manager regularly appraised of any local developments that may impact the credit standing of the Group
Job Skills: Not Specified
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS & EXPERIENCE:
• At least 1-year sales experience with a good sales track record, preferably in dealing with Corporate Clients;
• Ability to interact and negotiate with the client organization at the Local decision-making level;
• Customer-focused & results orientated;
• Good verbal and written communication skills in relevant languages to the accounts assigned;
• Ability to pull together various resources to sell and deliver customer solutions;
• Good organizational and time management skills are highly desirable; Result driven team player;
• Inclusive, flexible, savvy, and sensitive to client culture.
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field of study.
• Cooperative working style and strong communication skills are required, in order to develop and maintain effective working relationships both externally and internally.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Ecobank Rwanda Plc is an equal opportunities company and females candidates are encouraged to apply, if your career aspirations match this exciting opportunity, please write in confidence quoting the position on the subject matter
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should send their application file (CV, Academic certificate, and cover letter) by using the link below not later than 10th October 2020. https://www.jobinrwanda.com/apply-now?field_job=33113 Only those who strictly meet the criteria should apply for this position Due to the expected high volume of applications, we cannot respond to all applications and will only be contacting shortlisted applicants.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.