Merger and Acqisition Specialist
Jobs at:Rwanda Inspectorate and Competition Authority (Rica)
Deadline of this Job:
02 March 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, February 23, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Merger and Acqisition Specialist at Rwanda Inspectorate and Competition Authority (Rica)
• Handle all merger and acquisition related matters and ensure that the statutory deadlines are adhered to;
• Conduct deep merger analysis based on evidence;
• Manage litigation risks;
• Take a leading role in the development of merger control rules and policy in Rwanda.
• Develop merger notification procedure and filing system.
• Develop internal processes and operating manuals for the assessment of mergers, as well as implementing guidelines and procedures in accordance with the Law.
• Act as a contact person on merger cases and policies;
• Receive and analyse the merger exemption requests raised by clients.
• Master’s Degree in Law
• Bachelor’s Degree in Economics
• Master’s in Finance
• Master’s in Economics
• Bachelor’s Degree in Management
• Masters in Management
• Bachelor’s Degree in Law
• Master’s Degree in Business Administration
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Competency and Key Technical Skills
• Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
• Client/citizen focus
• Commitment to continuous learning
• Negotiation skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Effective communication skills
• Knowledge of Electronic equipment and computer hardware and software
• Coordination, Planning & Organizational Skills
• Leadership skills
• Time management skills
• Fluency in Kinyarwanda, English and/or French. Knowledge of all is an added advantage
• Complex Problem Solving Skills
• Judgment and Decision Making Skills
• Working experience in merger field or market analysis relevant to merger policy
• Ability to deliver complex merger cases or high profile projects within defined resources and timescales
• Ability to act independently and make clear recommendations in complex scenarios
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills, including the ability to present complex messages through a range of media to suit diverse audiences
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• Ability to manage stakeholder relationships and interact at all levels
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.