Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
Jobs at:African Evangelistic Enterprise (AEE RWANDA)
Deadline of this Job:
13 August 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, August 11, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Title: Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
Reports To: Project Manager (Coordinator)
Location: Kigali H/Q
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The M&E Program Officer- will work closely with the Project Manager (Coordinator) and the field teams to ensure accurate, timely and effective reporting of all program activities. He will support in the designing and managing data collection systems, analysing both quantitative and qualitative results, recording lessons learned, highlighting success stories, producing accurate quarterly reports that summarize program progress against the approved work plan, highlighting innovative activities, and working with the technical team to address any programmatic or reporting issues.
• Provide technical guidance and assist with training for Field Officers in data planning, collection, recording and reporting requirements.
• Work in collaboration with AEE field officers to help ensure that annual work plans reflect and state the appropriate reporting standards
• Actively support the information dissemination plan on AEE Project achievements towards local partners, program beneficiaries and the Government of Rwanda.
• Guide staff and implementing partners in preparing their progress reports. Together, analyse these reports in terms of problems and actions needed.
• Prepare consolidated progress reports for AEE Project to submit to Donor, in accordance with approved reporting formats and timing.
• Review monitoring reports: analyse them for impact evaluation and to identify the causes of potential bottlenecks in AEE Project implementation.
• Collaborate with staff and field staff on monitoring to provide relevant information for ongoing evaluation of AEE Project activities, effects and impacts.
• Foster participatory planning and monitoring by training and involving AEE field officers’ program component and/or GOR in the M&E of activities.
• Plan for regular opportunities to identify lessons learned and implications for AEE Project’s next steps. Participate in these events when necessary.
• Oversee the achievement of performance indicators across AEE Project (level) components and districts.
• Communicate activities, events and progress to senior management, field officers and other stakeholders.
• Have a bachelor’s Degree in Social science, international development, public health, evaluation, statistics, or economics and other related fields
• Detail-oriented, efficient, and organized professional with extensive experience in accounting systems.
• Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to make well thought out decisions.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Highly trustworthy, discreet, and ethical
• A Born-again Christian who is compassionate and cares, with ability to foster teamwork.
• Should not be above 35 years old.
• Expression of interest letter
• Updated CV (maximum 2 pages) with contact details
• 3 references
• Copies of educational qualifications
• Church recommendation
• Criminal Background Record
• Copy of National Identity card.
Qualified female candidates and people with disability are encouraged to apply!
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Qualified and interested candidates should submit their application documents written in English addressed to AEE Rwanda Executive Secretary exclusively to: email@example.com by August 13th, 2021, not later than 4:00pm Kigali time.
N.B. Only selected candidates will be contacted for tests.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.