Jobs at:Ngoma District
Deadline of this Job:
3rd December 2019
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 27, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Akarere ka Ngoma ni kamwe mu Turere 7 tugize Intara y'Iburasirazuba kakaba gafite imbibi zikurikira:
Ă˜ Mu burengerazuba bw'amajyaruguru hari Akarere ka Rwamagana.
Ă˜ Mu burasirazuba bw'amajyaruguru hari akarere ka Kayonza.
Ă˜ Mu burengerazuba hari Akarere ka Bugesera,
Ă˜ Mu burasirazuba hari Akarere ka Kirehe,
Ă˜ Mu majyepfo hari Komini Giteranyi yo mu ntara ya Muyinga (Burundi).
AKARERE KA NGOMA KAGIZWE:
Imirenge 14: GASHANDA, JARAMA, KAREMBO, KAZO, KIBUNGO, MUGESERA, MURAMA,
MUTENDERI, REMERA, RUKIRA, RUKUMBERI, RERENGE, SAKE na ZAZA.
Ubuso: 867.74 Km2
Umubare wabaturage (Ibarura 2012): 338,562
Ubucucike bwâ€™abaturage (Ibarura 2012): 393/Km2 .
• Recieve and enter data relating cash received in system
• Collect and verify receipts for all services sales according to applicable rates
• Ensure collection of payments by all inpatients and outpatients from cashiers
• Depositing all the collected cash on institutions account in Bank
• Ensure full management of all documents relating caisse
• Depositing checks and payment orders
• Prepare reports monthly, quarterly and annually and respond to inquiries concerning payment issues raised by patients.
• Contribute to the hospital environmental hygiene
• Participating in quality assurance and quality improvement of the hospital
• Perform any other duties as assigned by immediate line Manager
• Submit monthly, quarterly and annually report to the supervisor
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
• Office Management Skills;
• Excellent Communication, Organizational, Interpersonal Skills;
• Computer knowledge (Work Processing, Power Point and Internet)
• Analytical and problem solving skills;
• Time management skills;
• Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage
• A0 in Accounting
Job Education Requirements: A0 in Accounting
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.