Program Administration Officer
Jobs at:Rwanda Bankers Association (RBA)
Deadline of this Job:
08 October 2021
Date Posted: Saturday, September 18, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
About RBA and RAF
The Rwanda Bankers Association (RBA) was established as a forum for the banking sector. With membership consisting of all banks duly licensed by the National Bank of Rwanda.
The Association's main objectives, among others, are to be the Banker's voice on non- competitive issues and promoting standards of professional competence.
Rwanda Academy of Finance is an institute of vocational training aiming to provide with high quality training curricula for the different staff levels of the banking sector. The academy has three (3) level of trainings: RAF1, RAF2and RAF3.
RAF1 for employee level, RAF2 for middle management level and RAF3 for senior management level.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
The holder of the position will be fully in charge of daily running of the Rwanda Academy of Finance, carrying out its day-to-day activities and operations and driving its mission forward.
The holder of the position will be in responsible for:
• Recruiting new trainees/participants for RAF1, RAF2 & RAF3
• Organizing annual calendar for trainings RAFl, RAF2 & RAF3
• Preparing and administrating Exam & logistics
• Allocating experts to courses
• Assisting the trainers/experts while giving the courses
• Providing a full report after every training to RBA management
• Administrating the RAF operation Budget and providing reporting to the CEO of the RBA.
• Assessing needs of the Academy and working on actions to drive its mission forward.
• Promoting RAF courses through network/ targeted audience
• Administrating conferences/ events
• Following up closely with the annual update of courses by trainers
• Strengthening relationship with RAF partners (BBA, ATTF/HoT)
• Developing a close collaboration with Human Resources of Banks
• Paying the trainers/experts and all invoices related to RAF
Qualification and Competencies:
• Bachelor's degree in a business, finance or management related field
• At least 3 years in programs/ project involvement in management/supervisory capacities
• Ability to communicate to different stakeholders at different levels
• Ability to develop, implement and monitor business related projects
• Relationship management and interpersonal skills
• Understanding of financial sector developments in Rwanda and the region
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.