Readvertisement:Financial Management Specialist
Jobs at:Ministry Of Trade And Industry
Deadline of this Job:
24 January 2020
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 21, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
MINISTRY OF TRADE AND INDUSTRY .
• Manage all corporate services within the SPIU
• Oversee finance and administration processes
• Oversee planning and budgeting processes
• Oversee all logistical needs
• Prepare payments for all budgetary requirements
• File accounting documents
• Produce monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
• Ensure regular follow up of budget execution and update management on progress
• Filling of accounting documents related to the budget execution
• Prepare budget execution status reports
• Facilitate the institution in the budget preparatory processes.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Master’s degree specializing in Finance, Accounting with 3 years’ experience in the sector. having an Accounting Professional Qualification recognized by IFAC (ACCA, CPA) will be an added Value or A0 in Public Finance, Finance, Accounting, Management with specialization in Finance/Accounting, with 5 years of working experience
• Knowledge of Rwanda's financial management standards and procedures;
• Knowledge of Accounting principles and practices and financial data reporting.
• Knowledge of Rwanda Public Financial Law;
• Leadership and management skills;
• Planning and organisational, Budgeting skills;
• Communication skills;
• Strong IT skills, particularly in Financial software (SMART IFMIS);
• Time management Skills
• Interpersonal Skills;
• Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledgeof all is an advantage.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.