Readvertisement:Director of Finance
Jobs at:GICUMBI DISTRICT
Deadline of this Job:
28th December 2019
Date Posted: Friday, December 20, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
GICUMBI DISTRICT .
- Coordinate the planning and budgeting, activity implementation and performance progress reporting (financial statement and budget execution report), monitoring and evaluation of the Unit and supervise all staff therein;
- Elaborate, at Unit level, actionable strategies (including resource mobilisation) meant to localise national policies and implement the District Council’s decisions pertaining to finances and economic development;
- Supervise the elaboration of the budget for the whole institution and work hand in hand with all heads of Departments and or Units to prepare and consolidate periodical cash flow plans of the District and periodic fund requests;
- Coordinate the process of payments of goods and services delivered by private operators to the District and check the conformity and accuracy of payment requests before disbursement of funds;
- Serve as a member of the District Technical Coordination Committee and advise the institution on matters pertaining to the sustainability of finances and economic development.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Accounting Professional Qualification recognised by IFAC (ACCA, CPA) or Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Public Finance, Finance, or Management with specialisation in Finance with at least 3 years working experience
- Knowledge of Rwanda's financial management standards and procedures;
- Knowledge of Accounting principles and practices and financial data reporting.
- Knowledge of Rwanda Public Financial Law;
- Leadership and management skills;
- Planning and organisational, Budgeting skills;
- Communication skills;
- Strong IT skills, particularly in Financial software (SMART IFMIS);
- Time management Skills
- Judgment & Decision making skills;
- Complex Problem solving;
- Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.