Jobs at:UAP Group
Deadline of this Job:
24 September 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 14, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The role holder will organize and maintain an efficient and effective Registry and Archives filing systems for easy retrieval of file and to offer proper security precautions and storage for both current and non-current files.
Key tasks and responsibilities
• Labelling of all incoming files in a systematic manner to ensure accurate and efficient management of documents
• Ensure to collect all files and have them scanned in EDMS before keeping them in physical filing (Archives)
• Update inventory cards/register when files are returned to the registry to track the movement of files
• Maintain an updated record of all files in registry to facilitate easy tracing of files
• Repair torn files and change weak rails and ensure high standards are maintained in records management
• Appraise files, transfer, and organize arrangement of the non-current files in the archives to ensure only current are kept in the registry and non-current files are transferred and kept in the archives
• Recommend disposal/destruction of files to ensure adequate utilization of filling space
• Keep an inventory of available space and recommend future needs for an efficient registry
• Coordinate, set, and monitor targets for the Registry Operations to ensure smooth running of the registry
• Ensure security of files in the registry and that sensitive information remains confidential
• Identifying and retrieving information and documents for users
• Carry out to satisfactory any other activities and/or tasks given by the line Manager
Academic/Professional Qualifications and experience
• Diploma in Records Management; Library; Information Science; ICT or any other related field
• 2 years’ experience in records management.
• Skills and Personal Attributes
• Quick learner
• Good computer skills
• Ability to work as a team player
• Honest, reliability & dependability
• Good people skills
• Quality orientation.
• High standards of performance for self.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.