Rwanda Credit Analyst/Manager
Jobs at:One Acre Fund
Deadline of this Job:
14 December 2021
Date Posted: Saturday, September 25, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
You will oversee a total of over $20 million loan portfolio from farmer revenue and the Government of Rwanda subsidy revenue. You will design a customer repayment experience and strategy that leads to full recovery of all clients' credit. You will develop systems to ensure seamless farmer subsidy registration and data reconciliation. The work you do in this role is fundamental to the Rwanda program sustainability and requires data analysis, innovation, and reporting.
• Client credit recovery
• Create annual plans for recovery with input from all relevant team members
• Bring credit recovery to at least 98% of the total credit
• Lead credit recovery performance analysis to understand performance risks and tailor solutions accordingly
• Create periodic credit recovery performance reports to share with country leadership
• Subsidy invoicing
• Develop an understanding of the subsidy processes from client's registrations in Smart Nkunganire to invoicing in the MOPA.
• Build controls in our subsidy processes to ensure compliance with all Government of Rwanda guidelines about the subsidy program
• Lead cross-team collaboration workaround subsidy processes from registration to invoicing
• Create periodic subsidy performance reports to share with country leadership
• career growth and development
• We have a strong culture of constant learning and we invest in developing our people. You'll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to mentorship and training programs, and regular feedback on your performance. We hold career reviews every six months and set aside time to discuss your aspirations and career goals. You'll have the opportunity to shape a growing organization and build a rewarding long-term career.
• Across all roles, these are the general qualifications we look for. For this role specifically, you will have:
• You have 3 or more years of experience in strategic or consulting contexts or program management experience
• You are comfortable going to the field, take full ownership of projects, and bring them to results independently.
• You can quickly identify what matters and communicate that.
• You are a logical thinker and comfortable with analysis - We are looking for someone who can use analysis to create insights and inform recommendations.
• You understand complex concepts quickly and learn fast! - We are looking for someone who can step into any situation and start adding value very quickly.
• You have experience working in the banking sector or microfinance, although this is not a strict requirement.
• You at least have a Bachelor's Degree
• You speak English (Kinyarwanda or French is also very useful)
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
One Acre Fund never asks candidates to pay any money or pay for tests at any stage of the interview process. Official One Acre Fund emails will always arrive from an @oneacrefund.org
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.