Jobs at:Ernst & Young
Deadline of this Job:
10 October 2021
Date Posted: Friday, October 01, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
EY is a global leader in Assurance, Consulting, Tax and Strategy & Transaction Services (SaT). We are 298,965 people based in 700 offices in 140 countries with 28 Regions grouped under three geographic Areas: Americas; Europe, Middle East, India and Africa (EMEIA) and Asia-Pacific. At EY, we are committed to doing our part in building a better working world. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, clients and communities.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for young, talented professionals with energy, enthusiasm and commitment, who are looking to grow their career in a fulfilling and rewarding professional environment. The selected candidates will have a great opportunity to work with a pool of highly qualified and experienced professionals in all spheres of our practice.
Key Attributes And Responsibilities
• Oversee and direct a compliant and accurate auditing process
• Supervise and coach junior and staff auditors
• Ensure efficiency of internal controls
• Plan and oversee the auditing process
• Allocate responsibilities to junior and staff auditors
• Review team members’ work for accuracy and compliance
• Perform effective risk and control assessments
• Complete audits on time and submit reports to auditing manager
• Present audit findings and find ways to increase compliance and efficiency
• •Coordinate periodical audits
• Proven experience as an auditor
• In-depth understanding of auditing and control practices
• Updated knowledge of applicable laws and regulations
• Proficient in MS Office (especially Excel) and accounting software
• Strong mathematical and analytical skills
• Attention to detail
• Organizational and leadership abilities
• Integrity and reliability
• First Class or a Second-Class Upper Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance from a recognized university.
• A Post Graduate qualification in Accounting, Finance, a master’s degree in business related fields will be an added advantage
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (other languages are an added advantage).
• Proficient IT skills (Word, Excel, Power Point).
• At least 4 years’ experience in Audit work
• Self-motivated and positive attitude.
• Willingness to learn.
• Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy.
• Drive to exceed expectations.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.