Senior Corporate Services Specialist/RUEAP
Jobs at:Energy Development Corporation Limited (EDCL)
Deadline of this Job:
07 September 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 01, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Management of Energy Development Corporation Limited (EDCL) would like to inform the public that it is recruiting qualified and experienced staff on the following positions:
Senior Corporate Services Specialist/RUEAP
• Take responsibility for the procurement processes, ensuring that all steps are properly undertaken, and that procurement files are maintained in accordance with Government and Development Partners' requirements,
• Track all program procurements and identify issues especially deviations from agreed procurement schedule, and seek to resolve issues in a timely manner,
• Ensure that the quality of bid documents and request for proposals is guaranteed by verifying that all the required conditions to be fulfilled are included
• implementing the overall M&E and results framework design and related activities - data collection, regular reporting, special studies - within the RUEAP.
• Providing timely and relevant information to program Manager
• Participate actively in the preparation of annual work plans and Budgets and ensuring alignment with program strategy, agreement on annual targets
• Coordinate the preparation of all program reports Initiate, review, process and follow up on actions related to human resource activities
• Provide information and advice to consultants and staff regarding their entitlements, administrative procedures, processes and practices,
• Ensuring consistency in the application of rules and procedures set in the program implementation manual
• Ensure appropriate stocktaking reports are timely and regularly prepared
• Ensure the program compliance with the requirements of the environment and social safeguards through the Environmental Management plans (EMPs), Resettlements Action Plans (RAPs) for specific investments and ensuring that such plans are approved by The Rwanda Environmental Management Authority and development partners before contracts can be implemented
• Developing environment and resettlement good practice guidelines for use in the planning and design typical investments, supervising land acquisition and resettlement activities to ensure they are complete before civil works are begun and following up investment operations
• Ensure that any outstanding environmental or resettlement issues are properly attended to.
• Design and deliver or arrange for delivery of an environment and social safeguards capacity building program for the RUEAP.
• Undertake any other duty assigned by the RUEAP Program Manager
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Duly signed application letters addressed to the Managing Director of Energy Development Corporation Limited (EDCL) together with updated detailed curriculum vitae, copies of both academic and professional certificates, proof of related experience/valid work certificates and names and addresses of at least three (3) reference persons and copy of Identity Card should be submitted by email to email@example.com not later than Tuesday 07/09/2021 latest 5:00 PM
1. Please note that submission of valid and acceptable proof of experience work certificates attached to your job applications to support the relevant experience indicated in the applicant's CVs among other documents highlighted above is a MUST for pre-selection.
2. Your job application and its attachments MUST be scanned as ONE single pdf document for easy download & analysis of applications.
3. ONLY online applications will be received on the mentioned above email. No hardcopy applications will be received.
4. REG is an equal opportunity employer. As part of our company Gender Mainstreaming policy and program, we seek to increase the number of women in all levels of the organization. Therefore, we strongly encourage female candidates to apply. Special consideration will be given to qualified female candidates.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.