Senior Finance and Administrative Officer
Deadline of this Job:
15 February 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, February 04, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
babyl is Rwanda’s first full-service mobile health provider. Founded in the UK as Babylon Health to bring cutting-edge science and computer engineering to the healthcare industry, the ultimate aim of the company is to give everyone in the world access to high quality, affordable care. Through the use of artificially intelligent triage, digital doctor consultations and prescriptions through mobile devices, babyl has delivered over 1 million consultations and registered over 2 million users since it came to Rwanda in 2016.
We are rapidly expanding regionally and globally to be the world leader in AI-driven digital medicine. At babyl our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We’re a vibrant community of creative thinkers and doers, forging the way for a new generation of healthcare. .
The Senior Finance and Administrative Officer will support the babyl mission by engaging in activities along with support for audit, budget, and year end preparation. This position will respond to general department inquiries, provide administrative and accounting support, and coordinate designated projects designed to strengthen the finance and accounting functions
Job Skills: Not Specified
• At least 3 years proven financial or accountant experience
• An understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
• Proficient user of finance software
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
• A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
• Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
• BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
• Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA or similar will be considered a plus
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here https://jobs.lever.co/babylonhealth/8d48313a-9179-4344-ab9a-d8d0b6f4f5dd?lever-origin=applied&lever-source%5B%5D=JobinRwanda
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.