Social Affairs Officer at Rurembo Sector
Jobs at:Rwanda Civil Service Recruitment Portal
Deadline of this Job:
27 February 2020
Date Posted: Monday, February 24, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Rwanda Civil Service Recruitment Portal - Vacancy Advertisement .
• Coordinate the inclusive identification of vulnerable groups at the Sector level and their needs in accordance with the criteria established by higher authorities;
• Implement the District’s empowerment strategy for vulnerable groups towards their graduation;
• Monitor and evaluate the impact of inclusive social protection programs or initiatives within the Sector and produce consolidated reports thereof;
• Monitor the functioning of the Women promotion programs, Children promotion programs, Persons with Disabilities promotion programs at the Sector level and produce consolidated reports thereof;
• Organize, in collaboration with other stakeholders, campaigns (training, workshops, meetings, etc.) aimed at improving the inclusive development of vulnerable groups the Sector and Cells;
• Develop and keep updated a database of vulnerable groups as well as graduates living in the Sector.
Job Skills: Not Specified
A0 / A1 in Social Works, Sociology, Psychology, Demography, Clinical Psychology, Education Science, Education Psychology, Arts and Humanities, Public Administration, Administrative Sciences
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Follow the link below to apply: http://recruitment.mifotra.gov.rw/Vacancies/Details/5978
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.