Specialist – Financial & Operations Audit
Deadline of this Job:
Wednesday, April 12 2023
Date Posted:Wednesday, April 12 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Assist the function lead in the execution of process and program audit plans, to ensure that processes and systems comply with company policies and procedures as well as statutory and regulatory policies covering processes and controls for all company functions.
• Ensure the MMRL is compliant with regulatory requirements.
• Serve as an active member of the process and program audit team directly executing internal risk rating through conducting interviews, data and system analysis and testing, preparing database updates, providing status reports, and preparing final audit reports on assignments carried out, in line with internal audit standards and methodologies.
• Provide analysis on process and program internal audit data, identifying weaknesses in internal controls, risk areas, and trends, and reporting these to management, with recommendations on possible mitigations and enhancements.
• Assist in compiling final process and program internal audit reports for management review
• Measure/evaluate compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements and the company’s policies and procedures.
• Ensure capital projects or investments comply with internal control processes and report on any identified non-compliant processes.
• Execute special audits on an ad-hoc basis as required by regulators, business line management, the Group, or other Audit Committees
• Execute audits to investigate adherence to policies, procedures, and legal/regulatory requirements to identify and evaluate exposures and correct defective processes.
• Assist management with corrective action or improvement, and in follow up with management and outside parties to support closure.
• Maintain respectful and effective communications and relationships with key stakeholders.
• Analyse operational and management processes and system controls for effectiveness and efficiency
• Teach, coach, develop, and mentor team members in all aspects of the audit methodology.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field
• Professional Qualifications: CPA, ACCA, CISA & CIA
• 3+ years of experience in Internal or External Audit
• Highly proficient in MS Office applications (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Office 365, and SharePoint)
• Effective communication skills and ability to work with all stakeholders while maintaining independence.
• A proven track record in delivering results.
• Experience working in a global/multinational enterprise with a good understanding of the emerging market is preferred
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
All interested candidates are requested to send their application letters and updated curriculum vitae together with copies of their academic credentials no later than 12th April 2023 through the job’s platform on: jobs2.RW@mtn.com .
We strongly encourage applications from women and/or individuals with disabilities.
Note: Should you not hear from us within 14 (fourteen) days from the closing date of this advertisement, you may consider your application to be unsuccessful.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.