Jobs at:Apex Biotech Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
05 September 2020
Date Posted: Wednesday, August 12, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are seeking a Staff Accountant who is responsible for the daily accounting operations and financial reporting operations of the company. This includes, but is not limited to, maintaining accurate company financial records, handling cash disbursements, processing payroll, coordinating annual audit, and maintaining tax and debt compliance. .
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
• Planning, designing, implementing and maintaining an accounting system that functions to meet operations and reporting needs.
• Monitor and manage banking and cash management functions, amortization schedules, keep track of both the amortized and unamortized balances, fixed assets.
• Perform month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing activities and reconciliations.
• Quarterly balance sheet and P&L Analysis
• Manage all accounting operations including A/R, A/P, G/L.
• Maintain proper recording of all payments, receipts, purchase orders, payroll allocations, time and attendance reporting as well as other accounting transactions.
• Develop and monitor policies and procedures within GAAP and corporate guidelines to ensure sufficient cash flow and reduced operating costs.
• Ensure accuracy of financial statements in accordance with GAAP, RRA, and all legal and regulatory requirements.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Strong knowledge and understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
• Financial Reporting experience including Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statements, G/L functions, financial statements, call reports, and annual reports, and the month/year-end process.
• Demonstrate excellent analytical, consultative, communication, judgment skills, and a high level of accuracy with the ability to pay attention to details, ability to maintain a high degree of integrity and confidentiality.
• Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills. Ability to work proficiently within deadlines and thrive on working in a fast-paced environment; experience managing multiple priorities within a high-energy, collaborative, fast-moving environment.
• Computer skills: Microsoft Excel, MS Office, and ERP accounting system experience.
• Skill in written communication with banks and required regulatory bodies.
• Fluent in English, Kinyarwanda, French (optional)
• Required: Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited 4-year college or university with emphasis in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or a related field. MBA is a plus.
• Preferred: CPA or equivalent designation (or ability to obtain post-hire)
• 3+ years of full-cycle, G/L accounting, and payroll experience, preferably in manufacturing, financial management, or related industry. Knowledge of all financial legislations
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Note: Interested candidates should submit their application before 5 September 2020, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org Apex Biotech Ltd. Plot D15, Phase II, Kigali Special Economic Zone Kigali, Rwanda
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.