Jobs at:Job in Rwanda Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
11th August 2019
Date Posted: Friday, August 02, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job in Rwanda is recruiting for a leading Oil and Gas Company in Rwanda is looking for dynamic self –driven and highly creative personalities to join the team. If you have what it takes, we would like to hear from you. Job title: Stocks Accountant Department: Accounts & Finance Section: Accounts Reports to: Finance Manager Responsible for: Ensuring that product costing is well articulated and hence ensure that actual product cost is reflected in order to realize shareholders wealth. .
• Creating lots for each new vessel purchase
• Booking of all product invoices
• Stock movement reconciliation between depot reports and accounting system
• Stocks reconciliation with depot statements
• Posting stocks adjustments for local sales
• Product costing, ensure the accuracy of the system costs.
• Ensure stocks are booked on time and accurately, follow up to ensure physical stocks as reported by operations agree to what accounting system reflects hence reconciliation of the same.
• Ensure Stock count is done monthly and sign off’s of all the counting sheets and any variances reported to management within two days after stock count with appropriate explanations.
• Ensure product costs are correct – analyze the cost build-up in the system
• Ensuring the value-added costs like freight charges, clearing fees and demurrage are built to the product costs.
• Posting inventory and purchasing transactions to GL
• A qualified accountant, (CPA. ACCA or similar field)
• Knowledge of accounting standards
• Good communication skills
• Team player
• Well versed in ERP systems
• Ability to work in a challenging environment and meet deadlines
• A Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Accounting or similar field in a reputable University
• A relevant professional diploma will be an added advantage;
• At least five (5) years’ experience in accounting in the oil and gas industry
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Follow the link below to apply https://www.jobinrwanda.com/apply-now?field_job=27420
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.