Support Excellence Team Lead
Deadline of this Job:
26 October 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, October 06, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Support Excellence Team Lead
Who is betPawa?
Our mission is to enable everyone in Africa to place a bet, and trust they will get their winnings.
betPawa is an internationally recognized brand operating across 10 African countries, rapidly expanding into further markets. betPawa specializes in serving communities by enabling everyone to place any size bet and win big with the market-leading win bonus schemes. The company builds trust and recognition through Dream Maker and Win BIG, Give Back campaigns, funding outright, or matching winners' contributions to community development projects.
We are looking for a multi-tasking and attentive Support Excellence Team Lead. You will strategically steer our training, knowledge management and quality assurance teams and processes. As a key member of our global customer support team leads, you will have the opportunity to contribute to advancing our mission of making betting a user-friendly experience by building a high-performing team that can offer superior customer service to betPawa users across different markets.
What would you be doing daily basis?
• Define the strategic direction of the training, knowledge management, and support quality assurance functions and translate this into operational actions and improved results.
• Contribute to improved customer support experience by driving up our FRT, QRT and CSAT
• Strengthen collaboration within the Support Excellence team and with other cross-functional teams
• Promote a strong customer-centric culture within the Customer Support and Operations teams
• Build and maintain a highly skilled and capable Support Excellence team
• Establish benchmarks and KPIs to measure, monitor and continuously improve the Support Excellence program while adhering to company guidelines.
• Grow and develop knowledge based on global best practices within the Support Excellence and Operations teams to guarantee continued delivery of superior customer experience and scalability of the business. What do we look for in a new team member?
• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree education or equivalent
• Customer-obsessed and passionate about customer experience, support quality and leading people.
• Proven track record of being strategic, data-driven and result-oriented
• Excellent grasp of details but capable of constantly having a bird’s eye view of your work
• Superb communication skills in English to articulate thoughts and ideas into strategy, plans, reports, etc for varying audiences.
• Open to giving and receiving quality feedback from others within and outside the Customer Support team.
• Previous experience in a strategic leadership role in a customer support operational environment is expected.
• Knowledge of the iGaming industry is an added advantage.
What we offer
• Attractive salary
• Possibility to work remotely or in a cool office environment
• Personal and professional growth
• Team outings and company events
• Business travel opportunities
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.