TVET Asset Training Equipment Specialist
Jobs at:Rwanda Civil Service
Deadline of this Job:
09 September 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, September 02, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Rwanda Civil Service Recruitment
Rwanda TVET Board
Collaborate with the unit of Curriculum development to develop Standards Training Equipment Lists related to different training programs.
• Coordinate the development of technical Specifications of training Materials, training equipment and consumables required for effective delivery of training in TVET schools.Disseminate the developed technical specifications to different TVET schools.
• Follow up the supply of training materials and
equipment from the manufacturer /Supplier to the concerned Schools, ensure they are in compliance with standards, supervise their installation, organize training of the end users of the equipment, provide instructions for maintenance and advise on life cycle of supplied training equipment.
• Keep database of standard equipment and Training materials in line with the scope of modern technology and industrial development.
• Update the list of training equipment and materials to be exempted from taxes.
• Establish baseline information on all resources / assets including major plants and equipment;
• Ensure that necessary repairs are timely made;
• Plan for and Ensure maintenance of equipment, furniture and generators;
• Regularly check the equipment and tools status for any damage;
• Identify spares and safety equipment and advise on their quality and standard for procurement, Provide electrical and mechanic drawings and BoQ for proposed new construction and rehabilitation works;
• Ensure safety and health conditions for buildings and equipment;
• Plan for required materials, tools and equipment with specifications for maintenance purpose;
• Carry out any other task assigned by her/his supervisor
Master’s Degree in Information and Communication Technology
Bachelor of Science in Process and Systems Engineering
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
Master of Science in Process and Engineering
Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering
Master of Science in Electrical Engineering
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Communication & Technology
Master's Degree in Automation and Control
Bachelor's Degree in Automation and Control
Bachelor's Degree in Machinery Process and Systems
Master's Degree in Machinery Process and Systems
Competency and Key Technical Skills
• Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
• Client/citizen focus
• Commitment to continuous learning
• Report writing and presentation skills
• Coordination, Planning & Organizational Skills
• Leadership skills
• Time management skills
• Fluency in Kinyarwanda, English and/or French. Knowledge of all is an added advantage
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Computer Skills
• Clear Communication Skills
• High analytical Skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.