TVET Capacity Building Specialist
Jobs at:Rwanda Civil Service
Deadline of this Job:
09 September 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, September 02, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Rwanda Civil Service Recruitment
Rwanda TVET Board
• Develop TVET staff Capacity needs assessment and develop capacity building plan,
• Identify capacity gaps and propose strategies to address them
• Plan, organize, and coordinate all Staff Training activities;
• Liaise with TVET institutions to identify training needs and assessment
• Plan, design and organize Training for Trainers career development;
• Manage the development and implementation of TVET ToT strategy;
• Monitor, evaluate and document training activities;
• Collaborate with the different TVET development partners and stakeholders;
• Submit to competent authorities for dissemination of approved ToT guidelines, procedures, manuals and instructional materials to TVET institutions and centres
• Provide professional and technical advice to her/his supervisors.
• Perform all other tasks assigned by her/his supervisors.
Master's Degree in Human Resource Management
Bachelor's Degree in Education Management
Bachelors Degree in Human Resource Management
Master’s Degree in Business Administration
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration
Competency and Key Technical Skills
• Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
• Client/citizen focus
• Commitment to continuous learning
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.