TVET Insfrastructure Development Specialist
Jobs at:Rwanda Civil Service
Deadline of this Job:
09 September 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, September 02, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Rwanda Civil Service Recruitment
Rwanda TVET Board
• Assist the supervisor in Master Planning of TVET Schools infrastructure
• Supervise the construction of the new TVET Schools as well as the Expansion & Rehabilitation of Existing TVET Schools
• Assist the supervisor in the provision of Training Equipment, the Setting Standards and specifications of equipment, the Development of list of training materials and the Upgrading and maintenance of equipment.
• Implement the policy of promoting the sustainability of TVET facilities.
• Advise on the engagement of other supporting consultants (Architect, Quantity Surveyor, Electrical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer and Civil/Structural Engineer) and take lead in the direction and integration of their work.
Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
Master's Degree in Structural Engineering
Bachelor' s Degree in Structure Engineering
Bachelor's Degree in Architecture
Master's Degree in Urban Planning
Bachelor in urban planning
Competency and Key Technical Skills
• Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
• Client/citizen focus
• Commitment to continuous learning
• Knowledge and understanding of the Rwanda Education Sector
• Ability to understand capacity development needs, develop capacity building plan and implementation
• General knowledge on Rwanda education system and policies and expertise in counseling
• General knowledge on Rwanda education system and policies
• Time management skills
• Leadership and management skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.