Treasurer and Deputy Head of Finance
Jobs at:AB Bank Rwanda Plc
Deadline of this Job:
4th December 2019
Date Posted: Friday, November 29, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
AB BANK Rwanda Plc. has been operating in Rwanda since January 2014. The bank provides a wide range of financial products and solutions that serve both retail and corporate clients. Notably, foremost to these offerings are the loan facilities that meet the needs and capacities of micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs).
AB Bank Rwanda Plc is a member of an international network of commercial banks providing banking services to micro, small and medium-sized enterprises and private individuals in Africa, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. at AB Bank Rwanda we are now seeking a motivated Treasurer and deputy Head of Finance to join us. .
• Being Deputy head of Finance he will work closely with Head of Finance
• Coordinate all reports to the Holding are accuracy and timely submitted to Head of Finance
• Coordinate activities of the Department in absent of Head of Finance
• Supervise the activities of accountants
• Assist the Head of Finance in doing budget and business plan of the bank
• Ensure accurate and efficient cash management within branches and banks
• Arrange and supervise the cash transport
• Keep updated the daily internal liquidity report.
• Set up daily FX rates and monitor both Interest and FX rate movements
• Manage the dealing/trading in the interbank market in foreign exchange transactions; placement in Repo, T-bills, Bonds to ensure timely and efficient service delivery to customers.
• Collect all market data on products, pricing, FX and interest rates and provide advisory to bank on its pricing.
• Negotiate and transact forex deals (SWAPS, Forward, Sport, etc) with banks and monitor settlements.
• Ensure timely and accurate reports to Central bank on reserves requirements, Foreign currency exposure, foreign exchange transactions, liquidity report and ensure compliance with regulatory limits.
• Production on a weekly basis liquidity projection report and do stress testing to different scenarios.
• Production of monthly inventory of term deposits, borrowings, investments and provide advisory to the bank on concentration limits and maturity.
• Plan and Monitor all repayments to lenders
• Production on monthly basis the maturity analysis reports of assets and liabilities.
• Production of ALCO report to be presented in the Risk Management Committee
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Management
Job Skills: Not Specified
Necessary Experience, Skills, and Qualifications:
• At least a Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics
• At least 3-year experience in finance of the bank. Experience in Assets and liabilities management (ALM) will be an added advantage.
• Knowledge in the interest rate and Liquidity management.
• Strong financial management skills and International Reporting Standards (IFRS).
• Very good computing and data entry skills using Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
• Strong negotiation skills
• Knowledge of financial analysis and interpretation
• Knowledge of regulatory guidelines and policies
• Analytical skills.
• Proven ability and willingness to work in a team as well as the individual.
• Good Communication skills
Job Education Requirements: Bachelor Degree
Job Experience Requirements: 3 years
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should send ONLY:
• Letter of Interest
• Copy of academic qualifications and other certifications to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 4th December 2019.
[NOTE: Please state the POSITION in the subject of the email.]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.