Jobs at:Nyungwe Management Company Ltd (AMC Ltd)
Deadline of this Job:
5 October 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, September 23, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Accountant is responsible for the day-to-day accounting responsibilities in the Finance Department.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Process and reconcile weekly revenues with bank entries and EBM report;
• Allocate weekly revenues to appropriate park revenue activity code;
• Capture Sales into Serenic on weekly basis;
• Capture Purchase orders into Serenic on weekly basis;
• Capture Bank entries into Serenic on weekly basis;
• Capture monthly inventory on a monthly basis;
• Prepare tax declarations for review and approval;
• Preparation of Bank Reconciliation on a monthly basis;
• Engage in and facilitate annual financial and tax audits;
• To process payments for expenses;
• To verify the conformity and coherence of payment request’s documents;
• To maintain payment-related records;
Minimum Education and Qualifications Required.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance.
• Professional qualification in ACCA/CPA Level 2 or Intermediate
• At least 2 years experience in finance and accounting roles.
• Excellent oral and written communication
• Ability to manage relationships and expectations on various levels
• Languages: Fluency in Kinyarwanda and either English or French, with working knowledge of the other
• Strong computer skills in a Windows environment including Accounting Software, e-mail, Skype, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
• Ability to write reports and correspondence required.
• Attention to details
• Proven experience in managing people
• Good problem solving and analytical skills
• A good communicator within and outside work
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Good planning and organization skills
• Rwandan Nationality.
• Preferably between 20 to 30 years.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Cover letter with CVs in English providing details of three referees and telephone number should be summited to firstname.lastname@example.org (With application documents as a single PDF) with Accountant in the Subject line not later than 5th October 2021 at 5 pm.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.