AM / Finance Manager
Jobs at:Sheer Logic Management Consultant
Deadline of this Job:
12 February 2023
Date Posted: Friday, January 13, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
AM / Finance Manager
sheer logic management consultant is A renowned boutique management consulting firm with a strong presence in the East African region, Sheer Logic Management Consultants prides in having the coveted prize for the leading talent sourcing firm (2019/20) according to Global Brands International.
Our practice is characterised by a particular emphasis on exceeding the needs of our clients. Further, we have world-class consultants who have access to the best methodologies, tools, resources and training. The firm has over 25 years’ Human Resource Consultancy and outsourcing experience across different sectors. We offer expert and innovative solutions driven by local professionals who understand your operational contexts and the specific challenges you might face.
AM / Finance Manager Proposed Job Level: Band 5 (Manager)
Function: Airtel Money
Department: Finance Location: Airtel Rwanda HQ
Reporting to: Finance Director Date:
Purpose of the Job (Brief)
To manage financial processes and procedures and optimize costs to ensure achievement of the set business objectives.
Key Responsibilities for the Role
• Manage the process of preparing the periodic financial planning documents and historic financial statements to guide the business in planning and assessing its performance. This includes financial reporting, planning, forecasts and general business budgets.
• Manage liquidity levels and interactions with the GSM business to ensure that the business pay for its obligations as they fall due.
• Review and advise the business on adequacy of working capital and maintain liquidity ratios.
• Manage Internal and External Audit Exercises by preparing and executing audit requirements to ensure achievement of desired outcomes.
• Ensure corporate governance compliance in relation to clean quarterly and annual Audits.
• Manage the business planning aspect by putting in place tools to ensure that the business achieves the desired or better outcomes.
• Enforce budgets and maintain required expenditure procedures.
• Manage compliance to regulatory M-commerce processes and procedures by ensuring that all processes are compliant to avert the risk of regulatory reprimands.
• Develop and implement financial control policies, procedures in order to align with regulatory, and International Financial Standards.
• Follow up all Revenue Assurance activities and ensure revenue is collected as per pricing tariffs
• Manage relationships with Clients, Regulatory Authorities, Partner Banks and other stake holders by ensuring smooth flow of information to ensure that the business maintains an optimal network for its business needs
Skills Critical to the Role:
• Ability to think outside the box.
• Problem solving and analytical skills, result oriented.
• Able to work within and manage a team of professional, guiding and coordinating towards achieving common objectives.
• Strong Leadership skills.
• Strong ethics.
• Networking ability – Internal & External Educational Level:
• Bachelors’ degree in accounting or business related field.
• Professional qualification: CPA /ACA / ACCA
• MBA qualification (optional)
• • Excellent knowledge of all accounting functional areas Working Experience:
• 5 years of experience in Finance with
• 3 years of experience in accounting for telecommunications industry or banking services with exposure to negotiations with regulators or banking institutions
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and Qualified, Click Here To Apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.