Jobs at:Goodman International(R) Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
23rd June 2019
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 18, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
GOODMAN INTERNATIONAL (R) LTD a Pharmaceutical Company based in Kigali – Rwanda, dealing in Importation & Distribution of Human and Veterinary Medicines. The company is looking for Honest & Trustworthy, Smart, and Qualified Candidates to fill the following vacancy: .
1- Accountant 2 POST (S)
Duties and Responsibilities.
• Posting of Receipts and Cheque payment Vouchers in the Accounting System.
• Monthly Debtors reconciliation and verifying that customer payments are properly allocated against the correct invoices.
• Prepare a Monthly Debtors list and Coordinate the debt Collection procedure.
• Carry out Bank and Cash reconciliations.
• Preparation of Cash and Cheques collected for Banking.
• Reporting; Monthly Sales analysis report per region and Medical Representatives expense report
• Monthly Stocktaking.
• Follow up on unpaid cheques with customers to ensure that they are cleared.
• Invoicing of upcountry sales for every trip made by the representatives.
• Preparation of upcountry sales list for Goods in Transit –Insurance before the Sales Representatives leave for upcountry trips.
• Upcountry trips; Follow up on confirmation as per the Itineraries and prepare allowances for approval.
• Audit collections by sales Representatives through field visits from time to time.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Education: Degree in Accounting and Finance, Business Administration with accounts major, or a related course.
• Experience: Minimum One Year of experience is an added advantage.
• Experience in using TALLY software is an added advantage.
• Skills: Must be a quick learner, with good Organizational skills, Communication skills, Analytical skills, and a high level of integrity.
• Proficiency in Excel and a history of usage of accounting systems/software
• Good understanding of Generally Acceptable Accounting Principles (GAAP)
• Should be Familiar with Sales and Finance related reports and designs.
• Should possess skills in Stock management and Debt Collection.
• (A Very Attractive Salary & Benefits Await)
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
How to Apply:
Interested applicants meeting the above requirements are encouraged to apply through;
The General Manager
Goodman International (R) Ltd.
Either Hard Copies delivered directly to the company offices or Email: email@example.com By Sending us; Cover letter, C.V, University Degree, Scanned Copy of your recent Passport size photo, Experience Certificates, Driving License and Id.
Deadline for submission is 23rd June 2019
(Only Successful Candidates will be contacted)