Jobs at:Rwanda Civil Service NGOMA District Health
Deadline of this Job:
22 September 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 15, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Rwanda Civil Service NGOMA District Health
Job Description Details
• Check documents daily collection of receipts and money collected at the different collection stations.
• Perform monthly cash flow report and financial report.
• Take 3% on all invoices and accounts payable to RRA (to prepare the document signed by the medical director. Op and checks)
• Systematically establish reconciliation statements and reconciliation of bank accounts (monthly)
• Check keeping log expenditure and revenue
• Check Numbering and maintain the classification of the original proof rooms
• Prepare checks and other accounting documents for signing
• update the bank book fund
• Do everything else asked by his supervisor in the work
• Observe and respect the values & taboos as developed in the internal regulation rules.
Bachelor’s Degree in Management with with a professional certification
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with an Accounting Professional Certificate
Degree in Accounting with an Auditing related course Certificate
Competency and Key Technical Skills
• Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
• Client/citizen focus
• Commitment to continuous learning
• Knowledge of cost analysis techniques
• Familiarity with conflicts resolution or arbitration is an added value
• Resource management skills
• Decision making skills
• Time management skills
• Fluency in Kinyarwanda, English and/or French. Knowledge of all is an added advantage
• Flexible with ability to work well with both internal and external clients
• Flexibility, team player, able to multi-task and get things done as expected;
• Demonstrated good interpersonal communication skills;
• Knowledge to analyse complex financial information & Produce reports
• Deep understanding of financial accounts;
• Strong IT skills, particularly in Financial software (SMART IFMIS);- Judgment & Decision Making Skills
• Knowledge and experience applying the relavant guideline for water quality, including the preparation of monitoring programs and assessment of results
• Care, Compassion and Communication Skills
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.