Jobs at:Réseau d'Investissement Social
Deadline of this Job:
31 August 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, August 24, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
He/she will report to Guest House Manager 1. Competencies:
• Bachelor's Degree in accounting or finance,
• At least 3 years of experience in accounting,
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, French and Kinyarwanda,
• Have knowledge in tax declaration and bill with EBM machine, Able to
• prepare monthly payroll,
• Ability to work independently and in team environment,
• Have knowledge in accounting softwares, sage evolution is an asset.
2. Duties and Responsibilities
• Raising income as an important role,
• Setting up different commissions for helping in marketing, investment and advertising of Nyanza Guest House activities,
• Ensuring security and hygiene,
• Propose investment activities to the RIS Ltd, Bureau and the Governing Board,
• Propose improvements in administrative procedures to the RIS Ltd and after to the Bureau and RIS Governing Board,
• Support and coordinate the implementation of activities of investment,marketing and contribute to enhance the structure of Nyanza Guest House to become more effective and efficient to implement their responsibilities, He/She is Responsible of marketing and tendering procedures (application for various markets),
• He/She proposes innovations, - Prepare the plan of action for the Nyanza Guest House's activities and
• ensure its practical way, Ensure the implementation of the annually plan once discussed with RIS Ltd's administration and approved by the Board of RIS LTD, Sign various contracts and agreements with the approval of RIS Ltd Managing Director in accordance with the guidelines and administrative procedures, Report to the RIS Ltd's administration the Financial Status and its progressive performance.
d) Reporting - Report directly to the RIS Ltd's management on the progress of
implementation of the plan agreed upon, - Prepare reports (finances and other activities) for the meetings stipulated
in the policy. Age of interested candidate: 20-45 years old
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
The interested candidates must submit the following documents: an updated CV, required academic degree, a copy of National Identity and a motivation letter and 3 people for reference.
All application letters must be addressed to the Managing Director of RIS LTD and submitted in hard copies not later than 06 September 2022 at 10h00 a.m.at Kacyiru.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.