Jobs at:Réseau d'Investissement Social (RIS)Ltd,
Deadline of this Job:
22 February 2023
Date Posted: Friday, February 10, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Accounting Assistant, He/she will report to the DAF of RIS Ltd
• Bachelor's Degree in accounting or finance,
• At least 3 years of experience in accounting,
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, French and Kinyarwanda,
• Have knowledge in tax declaration and bill with EBM machine, Able to prepare monthly payroll,
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information,
• Ability to work independently and in team environment,
• Have knowledge in accounting software, sage evolution is an asset.
2. Duties and Responsibilities
• Reconcile invoices and identify discrepancies,
• Create and update expenses reports,
• Process reimbursement forms
• Prepare bank deposits
• Enter financial transactions into internal databases,
• Check spreadsheets for accuracy,
• Maintain digital and physical financial records,
• Issue invoices to customers and external partners, as needed,
• Review and file payroll documents,
• Participate in quarterly and annual audits,
• Collect debts from rents and other invoiced customers.
• Age of interested candidate: 25-45 years old.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
The interested candidates must submit the following documents: an updated CV, required academic degree, a copy of National Identity and a motivation letter and 3 people for reference.
All application letters must be addressed to the Managing Director of RIS LTD and submitted in hard copies not later than 22 February 2023 at 10h00 AM at Kacyiru, opposite UTEXRWA
For more information, call 0788469844/0789181840.
Done at Kigali, on the 13th January 2023
SIBOMANA Jean Bosco Managing Director of RIS Ltd.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.