Accounting Cost Controller
Jobs at:Solid' Africa
Deadline of this Job:
15 April 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, April 07, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Accounting Cost Controller
Location: HQ – Mike Stenbock Gemura Kitchen – Nyagahinga Rusororo On-Site Deployment - TBA
Reporting Line: Chief Finance Officer
Supervised Staff: None
The Accounting Cost Controller (ACC) works collaboratively with various department managers and uses financial, budget, and accounting expertise to track, analyze and control costs and ensures they remain within budgetary limits. The ACC also records business activities, assesses vendor relationships, and prepares financial statements that inform management about progress.
To succeed in this position, you will demonstrate an aptitude for efficiency, problem-solving, and resourcefulness, with a deep commitment to the bottom line without compromising quality.
• Providing a critical assessment of all budgets and cost projections and providing on-demand and cyclic reports on the same
• Maintain vendor and service provider relationships and assess that all incoming products and resources are as per the set standards and at the best price
• Maintaining the cost accounting system to estimate the cost using accounting models to help determine the price of production and preparing variance reports at the close of every accounting cycle
• Analyze data, log a detailed record of results and analyze any changes in goods or services provided in order to determine what effect it has on cost
• Assist in audits both internal and external
• Management of inventories in collaboration with stock controllers to determine optimal inventory levels in line with the inventory policy
• Must demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the interdependency of cost drivers and also understand the entire arc of the business and how productivity impacts profitability
• Good verbal and written communication skills with high-level attention to detail
• Hold a Bachelor’s degree in a business-related discipline and have at least the first part qualification of a professional accounting qualification like CPA, ACCA
• Minimum 3 years experience in a controlled environment of a hospitality or related institution
• Experience with Accounting, POS, and Cost and Inventory Systems
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Send Resume/CV and Motivation Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, CC: email@example.com , and firstname.lastname@example.org before April 15, 2022.
If you need any clarification about this call for application, please contact email@example.com
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.