Jobs at:NFT Consult
Deadline of this Job:
13th December 2019
Date Posted: Tuesday, December 10, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Position: Accounts Assistant
Only open for Rwandan Nationals
• Responsible for ensuring accurate and real-time financial records .
Key Position requirements
• Management of accounts receivables ledger and all cash accounts
• Record real-time financial transactions into the system
• Maintain proper financial records
• Ensure the company complies with applicable tax laws with the aim of minimizing penalties associated with non-compliance.
• Maintain the integrity, completeness and correctness of the debtor’s ledgers (Timely allocation of receipts)
• Ensure effective communication channels are fostered between the department, other departments, suppliers, customers, bankers, auditors and all other stakeholders
• Reconciliation of direct debits and finance accounts.
• Supporting the finance manager with daily operations.
• Make online RRA payments for duties
• Make purchase LPO’s (Admin) as required
• Timely and accurate month end reports
• Preparation of monthly statutory accounts.
• Provide accurate, reliable and timely financial accounts in order to support business decisions and company activities
• Make all necessary statutory declarations and payments within expected deadlines
• Reconciliation of VAT accounts.
• Internal control checks (Parts and cash)
• To provide support in preparing the financial reports in the accounting and finance system as per the instructions received from the finance manager and Deputy Managing Director
• Assist with audit requirements
• Assist with shareholder reports requirements
• Assist with quarterly/annual parts stock takes
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• The ability to maintain clear and accurate financial records.
• Computer literacy and the ability to use various specialist applications.
• Reasonable word processing skills.
• A genuine interest in business and finance.
• Good administrative skills.
• Experience with QuickBooks.
• Computer skills (Advanced Microsoft Excel)
Basic Experience and Education:
• A degree in Accounting, Finance, Audit, Business Administration or related studies
• Minimum 4 years of experience in a busy Finance Office/Department
• Working within a multinational organization with fast paced requirements.
• Qualified Professional of CPA or ACCA
• Business acumen/commercial knowledge
• Knowledge of Accounting software
• Knowledge of working with advanced Business ERP’s
Job Education Requirements: degree in Accounting
Job Experience Requirements: 4 years
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.