Call Center AFM Service Quality
Deadline of this Job:
27 September 2021
Date Posted: Monday, September 13, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We’re looking for exceptional talent to grow our collaborative, global team. Joining GiveDirectly means the opportunity to work alongside individuals from 21 countries who speak 69 different languages. Across our global offices, our culture is candid, analytical, non-hierarchical, and fast-paced. We value ability, adaptability, and a willingness to learn. We’re actively working towards an equitable and inclusive environment for all team members, and seek candidates who will bring diverse perspectives and experiences to our organization. We recruit from organizations across all industries: our team has backgrounds in start-ups, government, consultancies, investment banks, nonprofits, and more.
• Quality check
• Listen to agent recorded calls every week as agreed with the supervisor.
• Monitor and ensure quality control while the staff conduct surveys.
• Track and rate Field Officer productivity & quality of service across all projects and activities, including a review of operational reports and metrics;
• Conduct in-person field checks for field officers to confirm compliance with quality standards and suggest improvements where necessary.
• Discuss team and individual quality delivery weekly with Field Officers, Field Managers, and Assistant Field Managers;
• Support, track and document course correction if service quality is slipping or can be improved.
• Provide a written report to the Call Center Manager for purposes of improving GD Call Center and Field processes.
• Suggest and provide coaching to Field Officers’ to correct any issues observed when needed.
• Design and implement performance improvement plans e.g. group listen-ins, role play, etc.
• Vet new versions of surveys, including impact on staff productivity and service quality, and recommend survey improvements as necessary (e.g. potential process, risk mitigation, or data management gaps).
• Raise ideas for continuous improvement to the recipient experience and project performance; execute process improvements.
Key competencies and attributes:
• Ability to maintain the confidentiality of information
• Good interpersonal; communication skills and coaching skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Attention to detail, good numerical skills
• Ability to work in a strict deadline-driven environment
• Maintains healthy team dynamics through well-developed conflict management skills
• Recognizes and acknowledges team and individual performance
• Strong interest in being the engine of the day-to-day call center team and work
Education and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
• Previous experience in a management position is desirable.
• Exceptional leadership ability with demonstrated success in motivating and developing junior staff
• Fluent in the English, Kinyarwanda
• Proficient in MS Office Suite – MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Powerpoint
• Good understanding of the Performance Management Program
• Excellent Coaching Skills
• Alignment with GiveDirectly core values and commitment to advancing GD’s mission
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply follow this link https://givedirectly.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0sj9b/?apply=true
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.