Corporate Credit Analyst
Jobs at:Ecobank Rwanda Plc
Deadline of this Job:
05 January 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, December 22, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Ecobank Rwanda Plc is a full-service bank that joined the Rwandan market in 2007 with the aim of providing a broad range of products and Services to Consumer, Commercial, and Corporates business segments.
The bank’s vision is to build a world-class bank and contribute to the economic development and financial integration of Rwanda and the region by providing customers with convenient and reliable financial products and services.
Ecobank Rwanda Plc is an affiliate under Ecobank Group and operates in Central East and Southern African (CESA) region.
In order to respond to our growing market with the required human capital, we are currently looking for experienced professional in the following area .
Reporting to the Head of Corporate Banking, the job holder will work in liaison with the Corporate Local Account Managers to provide/prepare credit reports/memos for review at relevant credit approval levels as described in the Bank’s credit policy financial information and analysis, including market intelligence for use in the preparation
• Preparation and quality of credit papers for credit committee reviews
• Research, analysis and presentation of market quality intelligence reports to support credit analysis.
• Management and quality of credit portfolio information
• Adequacy of personal competence to effectively perform Credit analysis tasks.
• Conduct Joint Calls with Local Account Managers and other Seniors
• Consistency in adherence to and application of established policies, processes, procedures, and tools to achieve optimal efficiency, compliance, and cost containment
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting; Economics; Finance or related field of study
• Experience of at least 2 years in Banking
• Corporate Credit Analysis experience of 1year at minimum
• Customer Focus, result oriented and team player
• Good Verbal and written communication skills in relevant languages
• Good organizational and time management skills desirable
• Economic; Market & Business environment knowledge
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply, please visit https://www.jobinrwanda.com/
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.