Finance and Administration Manager
Jobs at:DIKAM Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
31 May 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, May 20, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
DIKAM Ltd Company was started in 2018 in line with government policy to promote made in Rwanda products whereby DIKAM Ltd has ventured into manufacturing of readymade apparels. With a modest beginning DIKAM ltd is a fast growing company whereby today our production capacity has increased to 1000Pc per day.
DIKAM Ltd is involved in mass-production of kids outer clothing like dresses, shirts, trousers and uniforms of all kinds be it for schools or any other institutions.
Our business goal is to become one of the leading ready-made garment manufacturing companies in Africa and we always make sure that every apparel that leaves our factory can easily compete with any other products on the market in terms of quality and pricing.
DIKAM Ltd is also responding to the issue of unemployment whereby in the beginning we have recruited 100 people and we are looking forward to increase the numbers up to 300 people in one-year period.
• The Finance and Administration Manager (FA Manager) is responsible for operation controls in finance and administration.
• The FA manager is responsible for the smooth and efficient functioning of the organization’s operational systems, ensures that organizational processes are efficient and effective and guarantees proper management of overall finance and administration matters.
• The ideal applicant needs to be process-oriented and possess management skills.
• The applicant also needs to demonstrate a capacity for taking and implementing decisions which apply to staff outside his/her team.
• Preparation, coordination and reviews of financials monthly, quarterly closings and reports
• Prepares financial forecasts.
• Maintains accounting system.
• Monitors financial details to ensure legal compliance.
• Analyzes revenues, expenses, cash flows, and balance sheets.
• Assists management to make financial decisions.
• Investigates means to improve profitability.
• Reviews and processes payments of the company.
• Maintains an accurate filing and record keeping system for all financial statements and company documents.
• Participates in the execution of changes to procedures, policies, and systems to facilitate expansion, compliance, and scaling of the business.
• Preparing a monthly Financial report for sharing with the Management
• Coordination of annual financial statements
• Control purchase requests, invoices and reimbursements
• Overseeing all payments and doing daily payments
• Support team with financial institutional reports, invoices and payment requests
• Budget creation and monitoring in cooperation with the MD and other management team members
• Coordination of matters related to Human Capital Management
• Overall responsibility for logistical and operational processes including:
• Supervisory of the Stock management
• Ensuring the efficiency of supply Chain of raw materials
• Occupational health and safety of staff
• Other office management functions
• Management of the Office manager and Financial administrator
• Ensures business processes, administration, and financial management ( Including customer contracts.
• Other tasks to help deliver the goals set in the overall strategy and annual plan
• Support in development of financial proposals
• Financial project management (administration, monitoring and evaluation)
Required Skills & Qualifications
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience in relevant positions including direct responsibility for staff and organisational budget.
• University degree in a relevant area such as Finance/Economics ( CPA or CCA is a plus)
• Knowledge of accounting system QuickBook/ Sage and experience with payroll are considered to be an asset to the job
• Sound knowledge of financial management & control rules and practices as applied in Business of Mass Production ( Manufacturing will be an asset)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, English (i.e. fluency in English is a pre-requisite). Other language skills such as French and Swahiri are a plus.
• Target-driven and achievement oriented management style
• Ability to work in a multicultural team
• Proactive outlook: hands-on can do mentality, flexible, not a ‘nine to five’ approach.
Conditions of Employment
The position is for a fulltime workweek (40 hours) for a period of one year renewable . We are looking for a committed & flexible individual.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.