Finance and Administration Manager - Rwanda
Jobs at:AIDS Healthcare Foundation
Deadline of this Job:
17 October 2022
Date Posted: Monday, October 10, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Finance and Administration Manager - Rwanda
Who We Are
Amazing Individuals Working For Positive People At Aids Healthcare Foundation!
Does the idea of doing something that really makes a difference in people’s lives while being well-compensated intrigue you? Are you looking to work for an organization that encourages growth and success from each and every one of its employees?
If so, AIDS Healthcare Foundation is the place for you!
Founded in 1987, AIDS Healthcare Foundation is the largest specialized provider of HIV/AIDS medical care in the nation. Our mission is to provide cutting edge medicine and advocacy, regardless of ability to pay. Through our healthcare centers, pharmacies, health plan, research and other activities, AHF provides access to the latest HIV treatments for all who need them.
AHF’s Core Values Are To Be
• Value Employees
• Respect for Diversity
• Fight for What’s Right
Your Contribution To Our Success!
• Manages the full accounting cycle functions and maintains accounting practices to ensure accurate and reliable data necessary for the Rwanda program operations.
• Assures that the financial structure and reporting practices are in compliance with AHF policies and procedures as well as with rules and regulations governing grants and supports grantor requirements.
• Participates as a member of a team to develop and maintain accounting and finance infrastructure in Africa and assure timely and accurate reporting.
• Liaisons with Global accounting staff and accounting firms. Communicate timely and very concisely with our Global staff and ancillary services.
• Assures the accuracy and timely reporting of accounting data and financial analysis related to the Global division.
• Supports the processes that assist managers in making strategic and operational data-based decisions by delivering timely, accurate and relevant financial information.
• Liaisons with Corporate Headquarters in Los Angeles, CA (USA). Provides assistance to the CFO, Associate Chief of Finance, and Director Global Accounting as requested.
• Review, analysis and verification of various business transactions including all revenues, expenses, and accruals.
• Collect and prepare documentation and reconciliations.
• Review monthly general ledger for accuracy with and provide periodic updates, variance analysis and performance reports.
• Provide cash management oversight. Prepares monthly cash budget and manages cash flows by assuring that adequate cash is available. Assures that no payroll or inappropriate purchases are made from the petty cash.
• Provides information to Corporate Finance about compulsory legal requirements including required tax filings and other legal business filings, insurance requirements, and any other requirements that may be mandatory in Rwanda. Assist AHF in assuring compliance with all laws and regulations.
• Provide assistance by supporting Global accounting efforts as directed.
• Provide support with Annual Financial Audits, Contract Audits, and any additional audits as necessary.
• Participate in preparation of budgets.
• Communicate closely with the Finance Department located at Corporate Headquarters.
• Perform constant monitoring of financial and accounting requests and submissions to assure compliance with policy.
• Review expense reporting for accuracy and compliance with policy.
• Reconcile petty cash fund.
• Manage staff advances assuring that advances are controlled, monitored, and cleared. Assures that policies are followed.
• Maintenance of depreciation/fixed asset schedules.
• Management of monthly payroll including timely salary transfers and payment of taxes. Also, manages the “top-offs” to Ministry of Health employees working at AHF.
• Perform a wide variety of special projects and data gathering functions as well as developing reports as necessary.
• Prepare specialized reports, analysis and financial models, present results of analysis.
• Review month-end financial reports, provide variance analysis, research financial irregularities, and use the analysis to develop meaningful financial reporting.
• Train both Finance and non-finance staff and supports the programs to comply with AHF policies, Donor requirements and national laws.
• Other duties may be assigned.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and Qualified, Click Here To Apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.