Financial Regulatory Reporting Specialist
Jobs at:One Acre Fund
Deadline of this Job:
04 April 2020
Date Posted: Friday, March 06, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
One Acre Fund is seeking a Finance Regulatory Reporting Specialist with strong accounting/finance background to join our Financial Reporting and Compliance team at our Kigali Finance office. This is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment for a growing social enterprise. The Finance Regulatory Reporting Specialist is responsible for ensuring integrity of accounting information, periodic financial reporting, tax compliance across various countries of operations, finance process improvements and spearheading other ad hoc finance projects .
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Take charge of periodic financial reporting to ensure that all reporting deadlines are met. An appreciation of technical and management accounting will be an advantage
• Work with the finance sub-departments to coordinate financial regulatory reporting activities (including some taxation) across all countries in which One Acre Fund operates
• Analyze monthly and quarterly financial statements from each country to ensure accuracy and oversee the reconciliation process of underlying account balances
• Facilitate implementation of best practice finance processes to improve the quality of internal or external financial reports and the related control environment
• Work with the Finance Director on ad hoc global finance projects focused on the accomplishment of the team’s long-term goals
Job Skills: Not Specified
Specific qualifications include, but are not limited to:
• We are seeking exceptional accounting/finance professionals with experience in financial reporting and tax compliance. Candidates that meet the following criteria are strongly encouraged to apply:
• A bachelor's in Accounting, Finance or other related fields. (Master’s degree is an advantage).
• 4+ years of professional work experience in Finance, Management Accounting or external Audit.
• Accounting certification required
• Advanced computer skills (i.e Ms. Office, Ms. Excel, PowerPoint) would be an advantage
• Experience working with an ERP System (SAP experience preferable)
• Experience in team management and development.
• Demonstrated integrity and a good work ethic
• Fluency in English. (French and Kinyarwanda are an added advantage)
Effective communication skills - written and spoken
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.