Financial/Administration Controller Position
Jobs at:Munyax Eco Limited
Deadline of this Job:
08 August 2022
Date Posted: Friday, August 05, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Financial/Administration Controller Position At Munyax Eco Limited
Munyax Eco Ltd is a Rwandan company registered with Rwanda Development Board in year 2013 with principle focus of reconciling business and clean environment. Since 2014 the company was selected by Rwanda Energy Group (through a tender from the Solar Rwanda Program) to be a certified supplier/installer of Solar Water Heaters. Since then, the company has successively installed thousands solar equipment. After 5 years of operation, MUNYAX ECO was recognized by the London Stock Exchange Group to be among “Africa’s fastest growing and arguably the most dynamic businesses” in its latest “Companies to Inspire Africa” report, released in January 2019.
The Company continues to impact lives through sale and installation of Solar water Heaters, Solar Home Systems, Solar Photovoltaic (PV) panels, Solar Cold Rooms, Solar Cold Chains and other on-grid and off-grid solar installations. Munyax Eco also prides itself as a champion of gender equality with a gender balanced technical and managerial staff team.
About the role
Munyax Eco is looking to hire a full-time Financial Controller who will be responsible for overseeing the finance function of the company. Below is the job description for the position:
• Supervise and mentor the finance team
• Financial planning, budgeting and analysis including financial models and projections.
• Working capital management including regular cash flow planning.
• Represent the company as the finance specialist in meetings with investors, lenders, and other financiers.
• Costing and pricing.
• Supervise the preparation of and present regular financial reports to various financiers including lenders and investors.
• Collaborating with the bookkeeping and tax advisory team to ensure accurate financial information is captured in the accounting software and that the monthly financial reports presented to management are accurate and contain actionable information.
• Collaborating with the procurement and logistics team in ensuring that stock records are up to date including regular physical stock takes and updating of the same in the accounting software. This also includes tracking reorder levels.
• Safeguard internal control system in place and making regular recommendations on improvement of the internal controls.
• Be the key contact person for the company during external audits.
• Financial advisor to the management team. Skills required
The candidate is required to have the following skills:
• Communicator and presentation skills
• Analytical mindset
• Excel financial modelling and analysis
• Research skills.
• Able to collaborate in a diverse team of individuals.
• Highly organized and detail oriented.
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Problem solving mindset and open to learning.
• Fluent in English (French is an added advantage)
• Able to work in Rwanda.
Financial modeling in excel is an added advantage
Standard office working hours are Monday to Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. However, there are special situations where the job may require additional working hours depending on the nature and urgency of the work at hand.
Education and Experience
• An undergraduate degree in business related fields
• CPA graduate or candidate nearing completion
• A minimum of five (5) years of relevant work experience, of which at least two (2) years are in a supervisory role with reporting requirements
Munyax Eco is offering a competitive pay package which will be negotiated based on work experience and technical skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should send their CVs and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com . The deadline for application is 10th August 2022. Late application will not be considered.
Due to the expected volume of applications, we will be reaching out to shortlisted candidates only. Munyax Eco is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.