Invoice Verification Officer
Jobs at:Ubuzima Bwiza Foundation (UBF)
Deadline of this Job:
Sunday, July 16 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, July 13 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Key Objectives of the Foundation:
• To guarantee health insurance services rendered to the beneficiaries.
• To reduce unaffordable health insurance costs through calculable and regularly paid premiums;
• To collect and manage contributions as provided by laws;
• To mobilize, receive and manage related grants;
• To improve and monitor insurance services provided by the foundation;
• To register beneficiaries of the foundation;
• To engage in investments upon the authorization of the foundation council and the founder;
• To have agreement with public and private health service providers;
• To establish relations and collaborate with other institutions with similar missions.
Head Office of the Foundation: The head office of the Foundation is located in Gasabo District, Kigali City, Gisozi Sector, in the premises of Dove Hotel.
Ubuzima Bwiza Foundation needs to recruit experienced and qualified staff on the following position:
• Maintain financial statements of line items.
• Communicate with Heath service Providers and Members throughout the payment process
• Handle payment queries and offer customer satisfaction
• File contracts and archiving data.
• Resolving billing errors, reporting financial Irregularities, and handling all billings queries from Members of the foundation.
• Perform any other activity as requested by his/he Supervisor
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Management or other related field with 3 years of experience.
• Fluent in Kinyarwanda ,English and both writing and speaking and skilled in Microsoft word, excel, PowerPoint.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Interested candidates who strictly meet the above criteria should apply for the positions and send their application file (CV, Academic certificate, Motivation letter and Church Pastor Recommendation) no later than July 16th 2023 via the email : firstname.lastname@example.org
• Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted!
• Done at Kigali,
• 08th July 2023
• André Rurangangabo
• Executive Secretary
• Ubuzima Bwiza Mutual Insurance Foundation
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.