Program Senior Accountant
Jobs at:Equity Bank
Deadline of this Job:
14 September 2021
Date Posted: Monday, September 13, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Career Oportunities At Equity Bank
Equity Bank is one of the region's leading Banks whose purpose is to transform the lives and livelihoods of the people of Africa socially and economically by availing them modern, inclusive financial services that maximize their opportunities. With a strong footprint in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda; DRC and South Sudan, Equity Bank is now home to nearly 8 million customers - the largest customer base in Africa. Currently the Bank is seeking additional talent to serve in the role outlined below.
Program Senior Accountant
The focus of the job is on accurate and timely financial reporting, data analysis skills, proper documentation and filings for internal and external stakeholder reporting. The Program Accountant will be expected to have high attention to financial details and data analysis with confidentiality.
• Accurate and timely Reimbursements of incurred costs to branches through the Data Management Information System (DMIS).
• Accurate documentation of financial transactions including among other fees payment to schools and stipend payments for financial reporting to partners.
• Accurate documentation and proper bookkeeping to ensure accuracy on financial records.
• Financial reporting - ensure the organization's financial transactions are accurately and timely prepared and submitted (daily, weekly, monthly and/or annually) to the relevant stakeholders for decision making.
• Ensure all the necessary documentation required in reporting to partners is timely availed and scanned.
• Facilitate secure storage of all program documents, well referenced for ease of retrieval
• Track and report any gaps in data captured in the system. Data analysis on programs progress status. Any other assignments as requested by Supervisor
Qualification, Experience, Skills and Attributes
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or business-related courses.
• An MBA in related field and professional courses like CPA or ACCA will be an added value.
• Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in Finance/Accounting and use of MS Word, MS Excel, or MS Access.
• Computer literate Skills/Experience Required.
• Financial Management skills.
• Data analysis skills.
• Information gathering skills.
• Confidentiality Attention to detail.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you meet the above requirements, submit your application quoting the job opportunity you are applying for to the email address below by 14th September 2021. Please include detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of the relevant certificates, testimonials, and daytime telephone contact and email address. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Email to: jobsrwandaldequitybank.co.rw
Equity Bank is an equal opportunity employer. We value the diversity of individuals, ideas, perspectives, insights, values and what they bring to the workplace.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.