Project Field Officers
Jobs at:ARCT-RUHUKA (Rwandese Association of Trauma Counsellors)
Deadline of this Job:
03 October 2021
Date Posted: Saturday, September 25, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Under the supervision of the ARCT-Ruhuka Program Manager, the Project field officers will be responsible for the following:
• Work as the contact person for “Dufatanye Urumuri (Light) Project” in the districts of operation
• Coordinate project activities across the assigned 6 districts of operation.
• Overall day to day planning, management, implementation, and coordination of project activities
• Develop a detailed project implementation /work plan and provide professional progress reports including; weekly, monthly quarterly, and annual Plans and Reports.
• Carry out Psychosocial and social cohesion training needs assessment to identify existing gaps for building capacities and appropriate interventions.
• Organize and conduct training of Community Psychosocial Workers,
• Support provision of Clinical Supervision to the Trained Community Psychosocial Workers (CPWs)
• Work closely with M&E to develop monitoring and evaluation tools for project intervention, that will help to capture project progress and impact over time
• Ensure achievement of project results in respect with logical framework and the M&E indicators therein
• Regularly monitor and collect necessary data and create project database in excel sheet
• Work closely with other partners to create synergy among different interveners
• Receive clients / handle referred cases by CPWs for further professional counseling as needed
• Attend project coordination and organized steering committee meetings and represent ARCT –Ruhuka as required
• Putting in place strategies to ensure high quality and professional services to the beneficiaries and Do No Harm approach
• Create and maintain networks of relevant interveners/stakeholders for referral purposes, and maintain their database for the sustainability of the project
• Create and maintain a regular project documentation database with clear statistics, best practices /lessons learned, challenges and strategies, and well-elaborated success stories
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Essential Skills/Qualities Required
• Ability to coordinate, motivate people, and work effectively in teams and partnerships with a various communities and groups of stakeholders
• A person of integrity and trust worthy , transparent and accountable
• Demonstrate leadership, managerial, and coordination skills
• Proven ability to develop Professional modules, provide training, clinical supervision, and counseling for individual couples and groups.
• Good interpersonal, negotiation, mediation, and communication skills
• Developed computer skills, including MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, e-mail, outlook, and others
• Good M&E Skills and or strong background.
• Developed level of initiative, creativity and able to work semi-independently and solve problems under tight deadlines and minimum supervision
• Living or ready to work and live in a rural setting
• Able and ready to move using local transport and long distances
Education and Experience required
• Bachelor degree (A0 ) in Professional Counseling, Clinical psychology, Peace and Conflict Management, Social work, or other related disciplines with at least 3 years practical field experience
• A Diploma (A1) in the above-related fields with Certificate in counseling and at least 5 years of field practical experience
• Previous experience in training and clinical supervision and counseling is required
• Proven experience in a variety of areas including, peacebuilding, healing & psychosocial support, social cohesion, and clinical interventions
• Prior experience working in similar field and work environment is an added advantage
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.