Jobs at:UAP Group
Deadline of this Job:
10th October 2019
Date Posted: Monday, October 07, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The role holder will organize and maintain an efficient and effective Registry and Archives filing systems for easy retrieval of a file and to offer proper security precautions and storage for both current and non-current files
Registry Officer .
Key tasks and responsibilities
• Labelling of all incoming files in a systematic manner to ensure accurate and efficient management of documents
• Update inventory cards when files are returned to the registry to track the movement of files
• Maintain an updated record of all files in the registry to facilitate easy tracing of files
• Repair torn files and change weak rails and ensure high standards are maintained in records management
• Appraise files, transfer and organize arrangement of the non-current files in the archives to ensure only current are kept in the registry and non-current files are transferred and kept in the archives
• Recommend disposal/destruction of files to ensure adequate utilization of filling space
• Keep an inventory of available space and recommend future needs for an efficient registry
• Coordinate, set and monitor targets for the Registry Operations to ensure smooth running of the registry
• Prepare monthly progressive reports for the Medical Operations Manager’s review.
• Ensure security of files in the registry and that sensitive information remains confidential
• Identifying and retrieving information and documents for users
• Carry out to satisfactory any other activities and/or tasks given by the line Manager
Skills and competencies
• Quick learner
• Ability to work as a team player
• Honest, reliability&dependability
• Good people skills
Academic/Professional Qualifications and experience
• Diploma in Records Management; Library; Information Science; ICT or any other related field
• Good computer skills
• 2 years’ experience in records management
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should submit their application letter and resume (in 1 document) not later than 10th October 2019, by using the "Apply for this job"
Applicants must possess or be in the process of applying for a POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE as at the time of making an application.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.