SubAward & Grants Manager
Deadline of this Job:
18 March 2020
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 17, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Reporting to the Chief Finance & Admin Officer, the Subaward/Grants Manager will provide financial and administrative oversight in the management and monitoring of all sub-recipients under the Ingobyi Activity. He will review and negotiate awards, subawards, MOUs, and procurements on behalf of IntraHealth and provide training and advise staff on donor rules and regulations and IntraHealth’s policies and procedures. The Subaward/Grants Manager will coordinate closely with Contract & Grants and Programs staff at IntraHealth’s HQ and/or regional offices .
• Draft and negotiate incoming and outgoing legal instruments and modifications (pre-teaming, grants, cooperative agreements, contracts, sub-awards/ subcontracts, service and/or consultant agreements, leases, memoranda of understanding, purchase orders, etc.), ensuring the applicable flow down of donor requirements, in consultation with IH HQ.
• Coordinate execution of outgoing Subawards and modifications in accordance with Contracts and Grants procedures and the Delegation of Authority/Signature Authorization for Agreements.
• Maintain and apply knowledge of donor rules and regulations (including but not limited to the Uniform Guidance/2 CFR 200/45 CFR Part 75, USAID Mandatory Standard Provisions, FAR, AIDAR) and advise and provide training to implementation teams on best practices, compliance, and risk management, and mitigation strategies and tools.
• Assist global counterparts and project teams with pre-subaward risk assessments for sub-recipients and sub-recipient monitoring activities.
• Provide procedures, tools, and training as needed and monitor implementation of subrecipient monitoring plans.
• Review all sub-award reports monthly and certify data annually to ensure the accuracy of data for accounting and audit purposes.
• Conduct regular site visits to track sub-recipients progress, measure performance, and ensure accountability, in accordance with the established sub-recipient monitoring plan and document appropriately.
• Assist the sub-recipients in identifying program/operational/financial management challenges or concerns, and direct the sub-recipients to the appropriate assistance channels as needed.
• Support the sub-recipients with monthly cost share submission and review for accuracy and completeness.
• Monitor and communicate budget performance variance monthly for the sub-recipients.
• Review annual sub-recipients' work plans and budgets for consistency with overall program goals and objectives, alignment with donor technical and spending requirements, feasibility, and cost-effectiveness.
• Maintain an active dialogue with the sub-recipients and provide timely responses to their inquiries.
• Prepare and submit grant management reports to the project’s leadership team through both formal and informal debriefings, annual, and semi-annual reports.
• Maintain the confidentiality of all privileged information regarding both human resource and fiscal matters.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Master of Business Administration or related field is required.
• 5 years of professional experience in grants management in the NGO sector is required
• CPA or its equivalent
• Experience managing large U.S. Government grants
• Knowledge of U.S. Government rules and regulations
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, as well as proven capacity building abilities
• Proven ability to develop and communicate a common vision among diverse partners and the ability to lead multidisciplinary teams
• Computer literate in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.